Adventure with ProSmart
Behind the Scenes
ProSmart – monitor for your adventures
ProSmart is a sensor monitor with an app to easily track multiple sensors and parameters on your adventure, whether you travel by an RV, a boat, a 4WD or an overland vehicle, giving you a wealth of information for comfort and safe travels.
Monitor water levels in your fresh or grey water tanks, gas levels in your BBQ / propane bottles, tyre pressure (TPMS), temperatures in the fridge, freezer or inside your vehicle, as well as your 12V battery charge, all from an easy-to-use app on your smartphone.
ProSmart includes a SmartLink, a powered node that you can easily install and pair to your phone. It allows you to monitor both your wired and Bluetooth sensors – so you can enjoy off-grid travels independent from the presence of an internet connection.
Pair up to 40 SmartConnect Bluetooth sensors, connect up to 4 water tanks, a 12V battery and a wired temperature sensor to monitor the vital parameters at your fingertips.
To install the ProSmart system, place the SmartLink close to the power source (12V battery), mount it on the wall with 4 screws, connect to the battery with the supplied cables, connect the wired temperature sensor if desired, download the free ProSmart app and pair it with the SmartLink. Pair the sensors via your phone – and you are ready to go!
For water tank monitoring we recommend installing digital water level indicators such as Dippers.
Additional Bluetooth sensors can be added at the later stage if desired.
Currently, the following Bluetooth sensors are available:
- SmartTemp – measures temperature in a range of locations throughout van
- SmartSense – provides accurate reading of remaining LPG Propane Gas level in bottle
- SmartPressure – maintains accurate recordings of tyre pressure and internal temperature
- iOS 13 or later
- Android 8 or later
SmartTemp sensor batteries can be replaced by following the below instructions:
- Using a small screwdriver, lift the lid from the recess side.
- Carefully lift the board with the electronics. Replace the CR2477 battery.
- Align the groove in the PCB with two pieces of plastic.
- Align the button on the PCB with the button on the base of the sensor Press the base down until it is locked.
SmartSense sensor batteries can be replaced by following the below instructions:
- Using a small screwdriver, lift the lid which is held by the snap fit.
- Lift the board with the electronics carefully and replace the CR2032 battery.
- Place the electronics board back into base. Pay attention to wire routing so that wires do not get pinched when lid is reassembled. Also check that the enclosure seal is properly seated into the base. Place the lid back and press to secure all four snap fits.
SmartPressure sensor batteries can be replaced by following the below instructions:
- Remove the sensor.
- Loosen the sensor housing with a wrench.
- Open the outer case of the sensor.
- Replace the CR1632 battery.
If you are replacing multiple SmartPressure batteries at once, take care not to
mix them up to avoid installing the wrong sensor.