Bluetooth Temperature Sensor
- Measures internal temperature
- DIY installation in minutes
- Monitor up to 4 sensors with a single app
- Compatible with BMPRO Smart RV systems JHub, Odyssey, JAYCOMMAND, RVMaster, ProSmart
- Requires ControlNode103 (for JHub users) or OdysseyLink104 (for Odyssey users).
NOT a standalone product – only works with BMPRO Smart RV Systems
Monitor your fridge, freezer, and caravan temperatures with the Bluetooth Temperature Sensor SmartTemp
Bluetooth temperature sensor SmartTemp is a part of the SmartConnect range, used to monitor temperatures in a range of locations throughout your RV.
Place it in the fridge, freezer, or any internal area of your van, and use BMPRO Smart RV system (such as JHub, Odyssey, RVMaster, JAYCOMMAND) to monitor temperatures in up to four locations simultaneously.
SmartTemp sensor batteries can be replaced by following the below instructions:
- Using a small screwdriver, lift the lid from the recess side.
- Carefully lift the board with the electronics. Replace the CR2477 battery.
- Align the groove in the PCB with two pieces of plastic.
- Align the button on the PCB with the button on the base of the sensor Press the base down until it is locked.