Bluetooth Monitoring System for your RV
- Monitor up to 40 Bluetooth sensors
- Connect up to 4 water tanks
- Know your battery voltage
DIY installation in minutes
- Powered by 12V battery
- Free app
- Package includes:
- 2 x Temperature sensors SmartTemp
- 2 x Gas bottle level monitors SmartSense
- 4 x TPMS SmartPressure
- Battery cable
- Temperature cable
Download free ProSmart app here:
Adventure with ProSmart
Behind the Scenes
ProSmart Premium – For Serious Adventurers
ProSmart Premium is a Bluetooth monitoring system to easily track multiple sensors and parameters on your adventure, giving you a wealth of information for comfort and safe travels.
Monitor water levels in your fresh or grey water tanks, gas levels in your BBQ / propane bottles, tyre pressure (TPMS), temperatures in the fridge, freezer or inside your vehicle, as well as your 12V battery charge, all from an easy-to-use app on your smartphone.
ProSmart Premium includes a SmartLink, a powered node that you can easily install and pair to your phone. It allows you to monitor both your wired and Bluetooth sensors – so you can enjoy off-grid travels independent from the presence of an internet connection.
The package includes two gas bottle level monitors, two temperature sensors and four TPMS – a perfect package for big caravans, equipped with a pair of gas bottles, and a fridge with freezer.
The user can add up to 40 SmartConnect Bluetooth sensors, if required, connect up to 4 water tanks, monitor a 12V battery and also use a wired temperature sensor to monitor multiple parameters of your RV.
Installation of the Bluetooth Monitoring System ProSmart Premium
To install the ProSmart Premium system, place the SmartLink close to the power source (12V battery), mount it on the wall with 4 screws, connect to the battery with the supplied cables, connect the wired temperature sensor if desired, download the free ProSmart app and pair it with the SmartLink. Pair the sensors via your phone – and you are ready to go!
For water tank monitoring we recommend installing digital water level indicators such as Dippers.
Currently, the following Bluetooth sensors are available:
- SmartTemp – measures temperature in a range of locations throughout van
- SmartSense – provides accurate reading of remaining LPG Propane Gas level in bottle
- SmartPressure – maintains accurate recordings of tyre pressure and internal temperature
- iOS 13 or later
- Android 8 or later
SmartTemp sensor batteries can be replaced by following the below instructions:
- Using a small screwdriver, lift the lid from the recess side.
- Carefully lift the board with the electronics. Replace the CR2477 battery.
- Align the groove in the PCB with two pieces of plastic.
- Align the button on the PCB with the button on the base of the sensor Press the base down until it is locked.
SmartSense sensor batteries can be replaced by following the below instructions:
- Using a small screwdriver, lift the lid which is held by the snap fit.
- Lift the board with the electronics carefully and replace the CR2032 battery.
- Place the electronics board back into base. Pay attention to wire routing so that wires do not get pinched when lid is reassembled. Also check that the enclosure seal is properly seated into the base. Place the lid back and press to secure all four snap fits.
SmartPressure sensor batteries can be replaced by following the below instructions:
- Remove the sensor.
- Loosen the sensor housing with a wrench.
- Open the outer case of the sensor.
- Replace the CR1632 battery.
If you are replacing multiple SmartPressure batteries at once, take care not to
mix them up to avoid installing the wrong sensor.