RV Battery Monitor
- Battery voltage and charge status
- Battery charging and discharging currents
- Auxiliary and solar charging currents
- Time remaining to discharge
- Level indication of up to 4 water tanks
- Time am/pm
- Water pump status
- Battery on/off status
- Backlight can be set as a night light
- Control 2 water pumps through BatteryPlus35
- Function to disconnect the battery from the load
Battery information and water tank levels on one screen
RV battery monitor Trek is a smart battery monitor able to learn the actual battery capacity with time and provide more accurate feedback to the user. It combines comprehensive battery data together with water tank level measurement on one screen in a sleek design.
Trek is designed to work with BatteryPlus35 battery management system. Connected to the BatteryPlus35 via CAN bus, it continuously monitors information providing vital data at a glance.
Trek monitors and displays vital battery information such as volts and amps, charge and discharge status, auxiliary and solar currents, as well as remaining battery capacity. It displays information on water tank levels and controls two water pumps with an on/off switch. The user can also quickly and easily isolate the battery from loads with the battery isolate button. Backlit LCD display of the RV battery monitor looks stylish and is easy to read. One can also use the back light as a night light.
Trek requires installation by certified installer and has two mounting options (flush / half recessed). We offer multiple front fascia colour options to suit the design of your van.