Embark on a Smart Technology Odyssey With Complete 12V Power Management System For Your Caravan
12V power management system Odyssey consists of a battery and power management system BatteryPlus35, an OdysseyLink, connected to the BatteryPlus35 via a data cable, a wall mounted touch screen monitor and a free Odyssey app.
Monitor caravan’s deep cycle battery and control its onboard features, including lights, water pump, hot water switch and slide-outs – all from a single touchscreen or via an app. Operate slide-outs from outside to ensure it is safe to do so. Check battery’s estimated time to discharge or ensure solar panels provide enough power – always be in control of your caravan power. Download the free app to take control over your caravan in the palm of your hand. Moreover, for caravan models built in 2020 or later, pair a range of Bluetooth sensors SmartConnect to monitor tyre pressure, gas level in the propane gas bottles, and temperatures (for example, temperature in the fridge, freezer or in the living areas).
The Odyssey gives users a new level of comfort and knowledge about the caravan’s battery and power consumption including:
- Full visibility and control of the caravan’s battery system including battery status, power consumption and available charge sources
- Monitoring of clean and dirty water tanks and caravan temperature
- Control of caravan features, including lights, slide-out and water pumps
- Monitoring a range of Bluetooth connected sensors
- Connect and monitor multiple 12V appliances
- Opportunity to adjust the display to your caravan configuration
With the 12V power management system Odyssey, travel to the yet unseen destinations backed up by the smart Australian designed and manufactured technology.