Wirelessly monitor your 12V battery and control your Jayco van’s onboard features
Designed specifically for Jayco Australia, 12V power management system JHub consists of a battery management system J35, a ControlNode, connected to the battery management system by a data cable, a portable RV control panel and a free JHub app.
JHub allows users to monitor caravan’s deep cycle battery and to control its onboard features, including lights, water pump, hot water switch and slide-outs – all from a single touchscreen. Operate slide-outs from outside to ensure it is safe to do so. Check battery’s estimated time to discharge or ensure solar panels provide enough power, while sitting near the campfire. Download the free app to take control over your caravan in the palm of your hand. Moreover, for the Jayco caravan models starting from 2020, pair a range of Bluetooth sensors SmartConnect to monitor tyre pressure, gas level in the propane gas bottles, and temperatures (for example, temperature in the fridge, freezer or in the living areas).
JHub gives users the new level of comfort and knowledge about caravan’s power consumption.
JHub gives you the freedom to:
- Operate main electrical features of your caravan from the touchscreen of a portable tablet or via an app
- Wirelessly display the status of the battery, power consumption and charge sources
- Charge your caravan battery from auxiliary, solar or mains
- Connect and monitor multiple 12V appliances
- Monitor a range of Bluetooth connected sensors
- Future-proof your JHub system with up-gradable software
With the 12V power management system JHub, your Jayco caravan turns into a smart home. Explore new horizons with innovative, Australian designed products onboard!