7.5 Amp | 12V and 24V Battery Charger
- Multi-stage charger
- Ability to charge multiple battery chemistries
- LCD display shows charge progress
- Overload and reverse connection protection
- Capable of charging battery sizes 10-240Ah
- Charging lithium (LiFePO4) battery sizes 10-80Ah
- Durable, dust- and water-proof casing
- Large clamps for easy battery connection
- Ring terminals to mount the charger on the battery
- Cold mode for use when the battery temperature is below 5°C
Recharge your battery to original capacity with 7 Amp battery charger
7 Amp battery charger BatteryCharge7.5 has ten charge states, including pulse and trickle charge modes. It delivers high-performance intelligent charging with automatically variable charging amperage up to 7.5 Amps. Use it with all types of 12 and 24 Volt Lead Acid batteries, such as AGM, Gel, Calcium, or Wet, as well as with LiFePO4 Lithium batteries:
- 12 V: with a capacity of 18 – 240 Ah
- 24 V: with a capacity of 10 – 120 Ah
- Lithium (12.8V LiFePO4): with a capacity of 10 – 80 Ah
Use BatteryCharge7.5 to service your car, caravan, bike, truck, boat or as a spare charger. The smart battery charger has protective circuits to prevent it from sparking and overheating. It also features a large LCD display with indicators to let you know the charge progress of your battery. In cold weather, use cold start to protect your battery from damaging.
This 7 Amp battery charger comes supplied both with large clamps and ring terminals to connect to your battery. You can even use it to regenerate completely discharged batteries.
Other options available: 4 amp, 15 amp and 25 amp battery chargers.
Output variable up to 7.5 Amps
Input 240V, 50Hz
Battery Size 10-240 Ah
Battery Type Lead Acid, LiFePO4
Battery Chemistry AGM, Gel, Calcium or Wet, LiFePO4
Charger Type Ten-stage – micro digital processor
Power Supply Mode 12V
Housing Protection IP65
Minimum start voltage for the BC7.5 is 8V. Below this voltage it is unlikely that the charger will detect a battery, and therefore will not commence the charging routine.