BMPRO Invicta 12V 100Ah Lithium Battery
Lithium Deep Cycle Battery SNL 12V 100S
- Large number of cycles >2000 (100% DoD) means lower cost of ownership
- Safe and stable chemistry & Integrated BMS provide the highest degree of safety
- Greater capacity utilisation – 60% more than SLA gives longer runtime compared with equivalent SLA
- High energy density (less than half of the weight of SLA) lowers total weight of application
- Fast recharge means the battery is charged and ready to be used sooner
- Flat Discharge Curve gives longer run time & more efficient use of capacity
- Extremely low self-discharge rate allows to let the battery sit unused for longer periods of time
- UL1642 at cell level and IEC 62619:2017 at the complete battery level certification (lithium battery safety testing for household, industrial and commercial batteries)
- 7 year warranty
Reliable choice for deep cycle longer run applications
BMPRO Invicta Battery SNL 12V 100S has been extensively tested with BMPRO range of power management systems and has been proven to partner with them more effectively than other batteries tested.
With up to 8 times the cycle life, greater utilisation of available capacity through increased Depth of Discharge (DOD) and fast charging, this lithium deep cycle battery is a great option to replace an old lead acid one.
Compared to other lithium technologies, LiFePO4 has greater tolerance to high temperatures, overcharging and short circuit. The battery includes a built in Battery Monitoring System (BMS) to further protect against over charge or discharge, over temperature and short circuit all critical for the safety of the battery.
IEC Certification on both the BMS and Cells of Invicta Lithium Deep Cycle Battery further gives the users peace of mind, warranting high quality and safety of lithium batteries.
Nominal Voltage 12.8V
Nominal Capacity (25℃, 0.33C) 100Ah
Length (mm) 306 ± 2
Width (mm) 168 ± 2
Height (mm) 215 ± 2
Weight 12.2 kg
Max Charge Voltage 14.6 ± 0.1V
Standby 13.8 ± 0.1V
Cut off Voltage 10V
Max. Discharge Current (30 mins) 100A
Max. Pulse Discharge Current (3 Sec) 350A
Max. Charge Current 100A
Recommended Current Charge ≤60A
Cycle Life (100% DoD) ≥ 2000
Operating Temp – Charge 0 — 50°C
Operating Temp – Discharge -20 – 60°C
Short Circuit Release 30 sec
Max. Series / Parallel Configuration 4P or 4S
Recommended inverter matching:
100Ahr – up to 1200W inverter
200Ahr – up to 2000W inverter (can handle 3000W at peak only)
300Ahr – 3000w inverter
Invicta batteries can be discharged at any stage of charge and charged back up at any stage. It is good practise to discharge them and charge them back up. It is like the battery is on a treadmill and keeping it fully fit for use.