BMPRO Innovation Award
First innovation awards for RV sector
In partnership with Adventures Group, BMPRO announces a new design innovation award, specially offered for the RV sector.
How to apply
STEM students are invited to solve the following problems in RV manufacturing:
- Safety improvement
- Enhancing the quality of standards of an RV
- Connectivity / connected devices
- Efficiency / sustainability
- Adapting to the rise of the autonomous vehicle
Create your futuristic RV design and innovation concept and submit it in the form of 3D model, an essay, drawing, or a video no later than 31st of October 2018 to email@example.com, or post to 125 Hawthorn Rd, Caulfield North, 3161, Melbourne.
The winner takes it all
The winner will be announced at Adventures Awards event in Melbourne in February 2019.
The winner will receive:
- 2018 BMPRO Innovation Award title
- $1000 cash prize
- A consultation with innovation consultant Peter Smith (former head of manufacturing and engineering of TAFE NSW) on commercialisation of the idea
- The opportunity to present your idea directly to key industry partners
- Publication of your idea in Caravan World, Camper, and The Wanderer magazines
BMPRO sees this award as a vital collaboration between RV industry and the next generation of engineers and designers.
Louise Bayliss, CEO of our company, says: “We pride ourselves on being an innovator in our power management solutions, which are changing the way people are camping. These awards will ensure we are supporting the next generation to strive for even better solutions, be it technology, or otherwise.”
Adventures CEO Rob Gallagher states “the awards will set the benchmark in product design, process improvement or product refinement, setting the stage for the future of RV”.
Like this Post? Share it!