BMPRO’s BatteryPlus35SR is a revolutionary solar battery management system designed specifically for recreational vehicle applications. This all in one power solution combines a 35A power supply for 12V loads, 20A multi-stage AC charging and 30A Solar MPPT regulation as well as a host of battery protection features to offer a complete power and battery management solution.
Battery Management System
- Total output current 35A
- 20A multistage battery charger
- Inbuilt solar MPPT regulator (420W, 30A, 25V max input)
- Distribution board with 10 at 10A and 2 at I5A DC outputs for load connection
- Electronic resettable fuses
- CAN bus connection for BMPRO accessories (Trek, CommLink/BC300)
- In-built battery management system (BMS)
- Solar and Aux Blending
- Auxiliary DC input
- Load current limit
- Low voltage disconnect
- Adjustable battery charging profile when paired with a Trek: AGM, Wet, Gel
|Dimensions||42 × 23 × 10 cm|
Input Voltage Range 110-240V AC ± 10%, 50-60Hz
Output Current 35A (Load + Batter y Current)
Factory Set Voltage 13.65V (Float Voltage)
Output Ripple Voltage <150mV
Battery Current Limit max. 20A
Low Voltage Disconnect 10.5V ± 0.2V
Battery Connect after LVD 12.8V ± 0.2V
Battery Drain <15mA (when in Storage Mode)
AC/DC Efficiency >83%
Cooling Fan Thermally Controlled
Solar Output Current 30A (nominal)
Solar Start Voltage 17.5V
Solar Input Voltage (after start-up) 15-25V
Ambient Temperature 0-50 °C
Communication Communication bus available
Can the Trek be used with power supplies other than the BatteryPlus35SR?
Why should I use the BatteryPlus35SR and Trek combo over a standard battery charger or voltmeter?
What size charger is the BatteryPlus35SR?
How do I connect solar panels to my BatteryPlus35SR?