BMPRO’s BatteryPlus35SR is a revolutionary solar battery management system designed specifically for recreational vehicle applications. This all in one power solution combines a 35A power supply for 12V loads, 35A multi-stage AC charging and 30A Solar MPPT regulation as well as a host of battery protection features to offer a complete power and battery management solution.
Battery Management System
- Total output current 35A
- 20A multistage battery charger
- Inbuilt solar MPPT regulator (420W, 30A, 25V max input)
- Distribution board with 10 at 10A and 2 at I5A DC outputs for load connection
- Electronic resettable fuses
- CAN bus connection for BMPRO accessories (Trek, CommLink/BC300)
- In-built battery management system (BMS)
- Solar and Aux Blending
- Auxiliary DC input
- Load current limit
- Low voltage disconnect
- Adjustable battery charging profile when paired with a Trek: AGM, Wet, Gel
Output 0.9/3.0/4.0 Amps
Input 240V, 50Hz
Battery Size 12-12 Ah
Battery Type Lead Acid
Battery Chemistry AGM, Gel, Calcium or Wet
Charger Type Multi-stage
Power Supply Mode 12V
Can the Trek be used with power supplies other than the BatteryPlus35SR?
Why should I use the BatteryPlus35SR and Trek combo over a standard battery charger or voltmeter?
What size charger is the BatteryPlus35SR?
How do I connect solar panels to my BatteryPlus35SR?